JPS Reliability is totally committed to operating an effective health and safety management system to manage the risks associated with our premises, our site operations, and all associated activities. We are committed to operating our business responsibly and in compliance with all legal, external, and internal requirements.
We will continually improve our health and safety performance by adopting the following processes:
- Set measurable H&S objectives which reflect our business aims and regularly monitor performance.
- Provide resources to comply with legislation, including training and development of employees, to ensure the effective implementation of this policy and create a working environment which is safe and without risk to health.
- Investigate all incidents, accidents, near misses and hazardous observations.
- Carry out workplace assessments to identify hazards and risks and to ensure existing measures are effective in controlling Health and Safety risks.
- Encourage a “Stop Work” ethos where anyone can stop any activity which they feel is hazardous to health or safety.
- Maintain our premises, site operations and work equipment to a standard that ensures the hazards and risks are eliminated or effectively controlled and managed.
It is the duty of all personnel when at work to:
- Take care of our own safety
- Take care of the safety of others who may be affected by our acts or omissions
- Report any accidents, incidents, unsafe acts, or hazardous situations.
- Co-operate so that we can comply with all legal duties
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are made available to all employees.
Although JPS Reliability have the ultimate responsibility for Health and Safety, all JPS Reliability employees have a personal responsibility within their own areas of work to ensure that our Health and Safety ethos is embedded within the whole of the company.